Monday, June 15, 2009

Wins

I just realized I have once again been remiss in reporting my wins. I ended last month by winning Mother’s Day Murder by Leslie Meier from J. Kaye’s Book Blog on May 30. I’ve already read it and you can read my review here. I also received the Romano’s Grill gift basket via UPS that day and Jim and I have been having one of their meals each week. Last Monday we had the Chicken Marsala and it was good and a nice change. I added a can of sliced mushrooms and a pound of cut-up chicken breasts and everything else was included in the box. This was the win from Jersey Bites.

The first thing I won this month was the book A Hint of Wicked by Jennifer Haymore from Reading with Monie on the 5th. It just arrived today and I can’t wait to read it. It sounds juicy! On June 7th, I won a bottle of Tupelo Honey from Katie at Eat This and it arrived on the 10th. I knew Tupelo was the name of a town in Mississippi, but I didn't know it was also a flowering tree. The honey is very good. Also on the 7th, I won $5 from a Honey Nut Cheerios instant win game. (You can play up to 10 times daily and win up to 4 times total. Contest ends March 9, 2010. They will provide a code, http://generalmills.eprize.net/nuts/index.tbapp). On the 11th, UPS unexpectedly brought a huge-brimmed, straw sun hat from Glamour Magazine and Aveeno skin care. Get me a cooler of cold drinks and I’m ready to hit the beach. LOL

No comments: