Monday, October 19, 2009

Wins

Winning has been slow this fall but then I haven't been entering as many contests since I started blogging and got on Facebook.  Here are the prizes I haven't posted about yet.

A DVD, Jonas Rockin’ the House from Here and There.  Thanks Pat!  This will go to my niece for Christmas.


Green products from Val’s Views, that included one-use bamboo leaf plates and ‘silverware’made from wood, and Skoy cloths, which I really like. The cloths are washable and re-useable many times.  Thanks Valerie!

Friends Like These by Danny Wallace from A Bookworm's World.  Thanks Luanne!

So Into You by Sandra Hill from Bookin’ with Bingo. Thanks Karen!  My review is here.

Provenance by Laney Salisbury & Aly Sujo from O’s Summer Reading Giveawy.  Thanks to Oprah and O magazine.

The Murder of King Tut by James Patterson from The Tome Traveler.  Thanks Carey!

No comments: