Tuesday, March 17, 2009

More March Wins

March is continuing to bring me some small wins. I received 2 emails today. The first was from Stacey at Glimpse Reviews letting me know I won her recent contest of my choice of earrings and hair elastics from Enthral Designs. I had already picked out a pair of jade green glass earrings and blue elastics with white stars. I have 2 neices and I'm sure one of them would love to have the elastics.

The other email told me I was a daily winner in the Win a Tee Looza contest. The prize is the winner's choice of a T-shirt from http://www.theryde.com/ . It seemed like they were out of every shirt I liked in my size and I ended up picking a Daydream shirt from the men's selection. The contest is still taking entries until March 21 and you can enter here if you're interested.

No comments: